Terms & Conditions
1. Bookings should be paid for in full at the time of booking. A place is not reserved until payment has been taken.
2. The price payable will be the price applicable to that event / product / service on the date of payment NOT the date of order.
3. We reserve the right to cancel or refuse any bookings.
4. All bookings are final at the point of purchase, refunds / credits for bookings cancelled by clients are solely at the discretion of TSS Events Ltd.
5. Despite our best intentions, certain circumstances will mean that we reserve the right to amend or cancel any event, venue, circuit layout or event format without prior notice. In such a situation we will endeavour to give as much notice as possible. In the case of event cancellation by a venue or ourselves prior to the event date all booking fees will be refunded in full. It is accepted that despite the best intentions of TSS Events Ltd events may be adversely affected by adverse weather, unforseeable circumstances or on track incidents etc. In such situations TSS Events Ltd will not be liable to refund any monies or expenses incurred as a result of events so affected.
6. TSS Events Ltd or it's agents cannot be held responsible if your choice of event is unavailable or unsuitable.
7. Motoring events can be dangerous involving the risk of death or serious injury to participants. It is a condition of admittance that you will be required to sign a Risk Awareness Form prior to entering the event. This does mean that you accept full responsibility for any personal injury or damage to your own vehicle, howsoever caused.This indemnity will not apply to such liabilities etc, which have been established to have been due to the negligence of TSS Events Ltd or its Servants or Agents.
8.. It should be noted that many Road Car Insurance policies do not cover the vehicle for damage whilst in trackday use.
9. You accept that TSS Events Ltd events may be photographed and filmed. Therefore images of you or your property may appear on our websites or in associated literature without your prior consent.
10. If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provisions in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
12. Except for our directors, employees, agents or representatives, a person who is not party to this agreement has no right under the UK Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement, but this does not effect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available apart from this act.
13. The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.